Sunday, November 30, 2008

Please, pardon our dust!

Come, sit, read. But pardon the dust that swirls in clouds around you, we're just getting started and it may be slow going.

I keep using my lack of "blog knowledge" for the reason I've had this for months and have yet to post more than the blog my nephew helped with. My real hesitation isn't lack of knowledge, nor is it that I have nothing to say. If any of you know me, you know I'm rarely without words. No, these have been crutches used to avoid dealing with my real insecurities. Truth be told, I read my sister's blog (you may know her as magically mama) and doubt that anything I could say, no matter how significant, could ever be put so beautifully or eloquently as that of hers.

Tonight however, I found myself bursting with creative energy and filled with words wanting to escape.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I can hardly wait!

Heather said...

Woohooooooo!

I can't wait to hear what you have to say. You're an amazing woman and amazing writer and I'm sure this will be a great blog.

Love ya.