Monday, September 5, 2011

Back on the wagon again!

Confession...

Several months ago I made a couple of goals, kick the caffeine and run on the treadmill. I don't think I made it a week. Weak, right? I know.

I've decided (and this has been coming for quite a long time) that something drastic has got to change. In my experience, for anything drastic to change, I have to be held accountable, to myself at the very least. So, I'll be checking in here at least once a month, but hopefully more like once a week. I'll list how I've done on my goals and track the progress I'm making.

I've acquired a couple of things to help me on my way. First, I bought these...


from Strive Running Co. My dad found a jogging stroller for us at a killer price... $5, killer! And since Heavenly is in the academy he needs to be running more than the 10+ miles/week he's already been running, I've got myself a running partner.


One of my co-workers made the decision to quit drinking soda pop starting today and I decided that'd be a great time for me to do the same. He bought us these...


Today I'm getting back on the wagon.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Way to go!! And good luck. You'll have to let me know how those water bottles are. They look like they would be great.

Unknown said...

nice

Heather said...

Yay you! Can't wait to hear how it goes. Let me know if there's any way I can help cheer you on.

word verification: hansomi