Friday, June 26, 2009

Moving vs. Vacationing

I've decided one thing I like about moving, you pack EVERYTHING! I get really anxious when I pack for a vacation and (ask my Dad because it makes him crazy) tend to over pack. Over pack is probably an understatement. I just get so worried I'll forget something or a situation will come up and I'll need something I have at home, so I bring it along too. When you're packing to move you don't have to worry about that because you entirely empty out your apartment or your house until it is devoid of any personal belonging. Then you clean every nook and cranny so even if you missed something by chance, you're likely to find it.

No worrying about forgotten cameras or packing enough underwear, you just take it all.

On a happy note, I ordered an Ultra Shark steam blaster last week and it came a few days early! I've been excited to get it and use it on my new tile and hardwood floors, now I'm even more excited because I get to use it to clean my old apartment!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am jealous! Let me know how it works! After I bout the Shark Steam Mop Jake said I have to wait on any more.

I agree on the packing. But I hate unpacking and finding a place for all the stuff I HAD to bring only to throw it away once it's out.