Thursday, July 9, 2009

A heavenly birthday

Heavenly told me a week or so ago that he doesn't want to get older. It was funny to me because men usually aren't conscientious of their age, especially because, to me, 27 seems like such a "whatever" kind of age. Some of you may know, I had my birthday last month and am already 27. I'm already older than Heavenly and always will be, but if he stays 26 and I keep getting older he'll never grow old with me. (sort of Twilight-esque) After I mentioned that to him, he agreed to this one last birthday, and we'll both stay 27 forever.

So, my heavenly hunk, here's to today, your first 27th birthday. And here's to celebrating an eternity filled with 27th birthdays to come.

3 comments:

kenna said...

Happy Fan Freakin' Tastic Birthday Ben!

Val'n'Ben said...

Ben wants to know what happened to "happy ass birthday?"

kenna said...

Happy Ass Birthday!