Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We like a healthy Heavenly best!







My poor sweet husband woke me up tonight to tell me he was sick. He'd been throwing up, and even more worrisome, throwing up blood as well. Food poisoning? He ate some shrimp for dinner and we're guessing that is the culprit.

I don't like when my sweetheart is sick! I tried to make him as comfortable ad possible since he insisted on sleeping on the bathroom floor. I daresay this decision won't help his back that he tweaked at work Monday.

For now he's snoring and resting peacefully. He already promised to call in sick in the morning. I wanted him to call tonight. I know he's really sick when that's an option!

Heavenly is so rarely sick that I often take my strong and healthy hubby for granted. I like to know what's wrong and I like to know how to fix everything. Fixable or not, I do not enjoy the sight of my sweetheart lying on the hard floor.

A wise pediatrician once gave my mother some indispensible advice:

"Don't worry until there's something to worry about, even then if it can be fixed, don't worry."

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

kenna said...

I don't know what else to say except that straight up sucks.