Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A project with a smile...

While at my cousin's house a couple of weeks ago I saw, and fell in love with this adorable craft...


... and so I am making this my (our) project. I've started a list of what makes our sweet family smile.

Here are just a few:

Open mouth (Little Houston) kisses
Playdates with Harley
Sunshine
Super hero shirts
Baxter (Grandpa's poodle)
Red Robin... Yum!
The smell of rain
Binkies
Uncle Jared (Little Houston absolutely adores his Uncle Jared and I think the feeling's mutual)
Temples
Houston, TX

I'm excited for this project that is all about focusing on blessings and happy things that surround and influence us.

So, I want to know... What makes you (and/or your family) smile?

Leave a comment. Let me know.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: