Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's raining it's pouring...

...the old man is snoring.

I'm having a hard time getting to sleep tonight. I had a terrible migraine earlier and slept for several hours while Heavenly watched Twilight. Part of the problem could be that I am genuinely not tired because of this. However, he's not an old man, but Heavenly is snoring really loudly tonight. Loud enough that when he was turned toward me I actually worried my headache might return.

My dad always snored really loudly and I hated it! I never understood how my mom could stand it. Anytime I had to share a room with them I would lay awake for hours. I tried counting sheep, but I think they were too afraid to come out because of the noise. How do you sleep when there are no sheep to count? I swore I never wanted to marry anyone who snored. My mom was right, you get used to it. (or you try to get to sleep before they start sawing logs!)

Snoring or not, I wouldn't trade Heavenly for anything. But seriously, how much can I nudge him and make him switch positions before it's considered mean?

1 comment:

Heavenly Hunk said...

I don't snore, I growl.