Friday, January 16, 2009

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's an iPhone!

My husband spoiled me and let me buy an iPhone. Since Monday I have been absolutely enthralled by it. When I'm not playing with it, Heavenly is. He's already uploaded one movie and told me last night he's got two more. My dad called Heavenly practical for choosing a simple flip phone. (he informed me his practicality only extends as long as he's working on cars for a living)

It's an iPod, address book, calendar, alarm clock, light saber and magic 8 ball. With it I can munch dots as Pac Man or catapult penguins to defeat evil polar bears. I've cleared dots, popped bubble wrap and texted til my fingers are tired. There are so many things to do and discover, this very post was written entirely using my new toy.

...and sometimes I even use it as a phone.

5 comments:

kenna said...

They only thing it can't do is make babies.

Heather said...

Ah, gotta lub the iphone. It does lose its novelty after a while. And that's when it gets really cool.

Val'n'Ben said...

True, I can't make babies with the iPhone, I think I'll stick with Ben for that. But if I pee on it, it may be able to tell me if I'm pregnant...I don't think I'll take the chance!

Emnacnud said...

hey val, it is emily newman glad to find your blog, mine is emnacnud.blogspot.com and you are welcome to visit as i will you often.

Jen Nelson said...

Jealous

and I bet you can get an ovulation predictor app... ;)