Thursday, January 8, 2009

Maybe

I'm speechless... I realize those who know me will find this phenomenon hard to believe.

Maybe I'm just too angry. Maybe Ben's right, but that doesn't usually stop me. Maybe it will this time, maybe it won't. Maybe I just need time to perfect what I've already written so I can be sure not to leave anything out. I want things to be perfectly clear. Maybe the things I want to say won't make a difference anyway.

Maybe.

(Only I can say this much and still call it speechless!)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You've never been speechless! You still signed if you couldn't talk. This is odd for Val.

kenna said...

Oh I feel ya there.

Jen Nelson said...

Maybe the things you say won't make a difference... maybe they will. It might make you feel better to get it off your chest!

I've got your back girl!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

you should most definitely say it, buy if it is something you want to say to me than please just say it to me.