Monday, April 20, 2009

Whoa, that's a really big cupcake!!



When I saw this giant cupcake on the front of the Family Circle magazine I fell in love! I had to have it! My hopes were dashed when I found it and saw the price tag for the cake pan. But my husband is wonderful and decided to buy it for me last week. I made my first giant cupcake cake for my sister's birthday Sunday. Actually, I was camping so my mom (who is the coolest) made the cake and brought it to me to decorate. I was pressed for time, but I think it turned out pretty cute. I'm excited to make more and get more creative with the decorating.


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice! Yep, get practicing for my next birthday!

Lisa said...

That's awesome!

kenna said...

Mmk, I want THAT one for my happy ass birthday.

Jen Nelson said...

That is the cutest thing ever!! I so have to have one!!

Kenna, if you get one for your birthday, I better be invited!!